Sunday, June 28, 2009

I don't have much time...

I'm writing this while my uncle is at the Beer Garden somewhere in the heartland of communism. I've been seriously considering writing a book about dragons and elves and parry hotter. I made the name up myself. Here's what I have so far.

It was 5:00 A.M. in the morning when parry woke up. He was super tired. Just like any dragon super child should be at this time. He hadn't slept for 46 hours because he was off slaying so many pixies. The bastards.... Parry had a best friend named Nicholas Henderson. He was really handsome and realized no one could have what he had. Good looks, two cool friends (only two), and a slave named BONDAGE SLAVE SAMMI. She did household chores for him. Sweet. But back to parry. He's really gay.



And so the story unfolds...

Tell me what you think! :D

2 comments:

  1. i really like it so far! except this sammi character, is she like, his bitch? or what?

    ReplyDelete